Complaint Review: Leigh Valentine - Distinction Beauty

• Reported By:New York New York
Leigh Valentine - Distinction Beauty
www.distinctionbeauty.com Internet U.S.A.

Leigh Valentine Rip Off - Distinction Beauty Scam cosmetic company Internet

I ordered something for xmas a few weeks in advance. They later emailed me saying ill get my shipment in 6-8 weeks. Needless to say, xmas would be over so I told them to cancel my order. However, come February, I started receiving their products from the order I cancelled. It went on 10 whole months charging over $250 on my card and kept shipping me unwanted products. I had to do a charge back eventually. They never answered my email requests either.

They also never mentioned that i would be getting "reoccurring" products and charges (at least not when I initially placed the order... may have changed now). I thought I was making a one time purchase. This was not mentioned on their scam website oneworldliveweb.com at the time. Beware of them. They do not honor cancellation requests (even 10 minutes after the order that would take two months to ship), do not respond to customers, and will continue shipping products every month that you do not want.

Regina ****
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2009 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leigh-Valentine-Distinction-Beauty/internet/Leigh-Valentine-Rip-Off-Distinction-Beauty-Scam-cosmetic-company-Internet-473397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leigh Valentine - Distinction Beauty