Complaint Review: Leisure Living Pool Supply

• Updated: Fri, July 26, 2013

• Reported By: Diane — Tyngsboro Massachusetts
Leisure Living Pool Supply
574 Main Street Tonawanda, New York USA

Leisure Living Pool Supply Liar's,Thieves and Scams!!! This pool supply company is nothing but deceitful and non trustworthy. Tonawanda New York

*Consumer Comment: Lousy customer service

I ordered a 16x32 4ft flat liner for my Kayak pool from Leisure Living Pool Supplies. (Big Mistake)

Upon ordering the pool liner online it also stated that I would be receving a (free) waterwall video & liner blocks /8pk.

No such thing as free with this company. When I received my liner I received two invoices. One for $500 for the pool liner. The second one for the video and liner blocks that are 8 tiny pieces of wood that weighted about an ounce for $109.94. (Not Free).

I called Leisure Living Pool Supply company to let them know I was returning a pool liner that was the right size liner for my pool but, not the right beading needed for my pool.

The man in the customer service department asked me questions in regards to the pool liner. He first asked me if I dragged the liner across the lawn? (Stupid question) I replied no I didn't.   I told him that I was having a professional pool company install the liner and upon unfolding the liner they discovered that the pool liner did not have the right beading at the top of the liner for my make of pool that I would need to return it.

The customer service rep then procceded to tell me how to retun the liner. He never stated that if the liner was opened or unfolded in any way that I could not return the liner. He first told me that FedEx would be picking up the liner from me. I ststed to him that the liner was freighted to me because of the weight. He insisted that FedEx would pick up the liner. He gave me a return number and we hung up.

The customer services rep from the Leisure Living Pool Supply company called me back about 10 minutes later to tell me that FedEx would not be picking up the liner that I had to freight the liner back to them at my expence, which I did. I also sent back the video & liner blocks UPS at my expence.

I waited two days after they received the products back to call them and ask about my refund, only to be told that I was not getting a refund because the liner was opened. I was then told, If I want the liner that I would have to pay freight again to have the liner sent back to me.

I asked the question: How do you know if it's the right liner if you don't open the box and check the liner.

All I got for an answeris if the liner is open you can not get a refund.

Leisure Living is nothing but a Rip Off. I lost $609.94 also $130.00 to freight the liner back to them.

I will never do business with this company again. I will make sure everyone knows that this company is nothing but a bunch of thieves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2013 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leisure-Living-Pool-Supply/Tonawanda-New-York-14150/Leisure-Living-Pool-Supply-LiarsThieves-and-Scams-This-pool-supply-company-is-nothi-1070325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leisure Living Pool Supply

Lousy customer service

AUTHOR: michelle - ()

If there's any negative stars for this company, I would for sure be given this place a negative stars for their lousy customer service.

I've recently purchased a solar cover online via "solarcover.com", long behold, the website then redirected to leisure living located in Tonawanda NY. I've placed an order for "clear diamond" cover, what came in through the mail doesn't look "diamond" at all. In additionally, I've ordered the wrong size. Now, a decent company would allow a return or exchange for a correct size. Not this place. I spoke to the supervisor and was told that once it's open on the water, it no long qualify for a return nor exchange.

Gee, Thanks a lot! I only wish now that you had specified this fine print policy on your return website as well instead of wasting my time talking to you. So, as of now I am stuck with something that I absolutely have no use to thanks to Leisure Living! This is definitely the last time i would ever order anything from this company for sure!