Complaint Review: Leisure Living Super Store

• Submitted: Mon, March 03, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 05, 2008

• Reported By:SAN JACINTO California
Leisure Living Super Store
25125 Madison Ave #105 Murrieta, California U.S.A.

Leisure Living Super Store Did not receive product I paid for Murrieta California

*Consumer Comment: Chapter 11

My Leisure Living purchase experience

Sept 2nd Purchased stools, sales order number 0709020057 from Dani Osborn at the Murrieta show room. Special order and I was told it would be 30 days.

Oct 3rd Called Dani Osborn and had to leave message, phone call not returned

Oct 7th Called Dani and did not want to leave another voice mail that would also be ignored so I spoke to Cheryl and she said the new arrival date would be Oct 31.

Nov 2nd Spoke with Mike in Service/Parts, he said he would contact purchasing and then call me on the status, and he never did.

Nov 7th Called Mike again and he said new arrival date is not Nov 12th.

Nov 21st Called Chris again and he said they would defiantly be there on Nov 26th or he would speak with management.

Nov 28th Called to speak to a manager, told he was in a meeting but would be made aware of my situation as soon as the meeting was over and call me immediately No call to me was ever made.

Dec 6th Called corporate and spoke with Lindsey, was told to expect a call on Friday letting me know what time they would be delivered on Tuesday Dec 11th.

Dec 7th Received call, Stools will be delivered on Dec 11th between 3:30 & 6:30PM

Dec 11th 4:20PM received call from delivery truck driver be there in 45 minutes Truck arrives an hour and a half later and delivers the wrong stools, I ordered 30 inch stools back on Sept 9th and I received 26 inch stools, one of which is missing a foot.

Dec 14th Cheryl called new bottoms coming for stools in 2 to 3 weeks. She called from 951-491- 8528

Jan 14th, one month later and I have heard nothing. I Called Cheryl and was put on hold for 10 minutes, and no one ever returned to the phone. Called Corporate 491-7575 and receptionist said that Cheryl will call me ASAP.

Cheryl finally called me at 2:15 PM only to tell me that Leslie in purchasing only ordered one stool base, she will order the other today and it should be here in 4 weeks.

It is now March 3, 2008 and I still don't have what I ordered.

Vincent
SAN JACINTO, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2008 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leisure-Living-Super-Store/Murrieta-California-92562/Leisure-Living-Super-Store-Did-not-receive-product-I-paid-for-Murrieta-California-314191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leisure Living Super Store

Chapter 11

AUTHOR: R B - (U.S.A.)

Leisure Living Superstore has filed Chapter 11. If they owe you money or merchandise, you're likely not going to get either.

Here's a web link from Business Week:

Leisure Living Superstore, Inc. owns and operates specialty stores whihc sell spas, gazebos, barbecue islands, fire pits, gas logs, patio furniture, indoor billiard tables, and bars. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Temecula, California. On January 16, 2008, Leisure Living Superstore, Inc. filed a voluntary petition for reorganization under Chapter 11 in the US Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California, Riverside.