Complaint Review: Leisure Living aka Poolsupplies.com

• Updated: Wed, October 19, 2011

• Reported By: Bea — n/a Georgia United States of America
Leisure Living aka Poolsupplies.com
574 Main Street Tonawanda, NY 14150 Internet United States of America

Leisure Living aka Poolsupplies.com Poolsupplies.com, poolsafetycovers.com Sent wrong item and they say its my fault, although invoice shows the correct product Internet

The wrong pool cover was sent to me. My invoice is 81290864. I ordered a micro mesh cover and received the deluxe winter cover.  Its a black cover. Micro mesh decrip says sunlight and rain will go thru it and sunlight doesn't go thru black and doesn't appear to be micro mesh. Also box label says its a deluxe winter cover and not micro mesh.

I've spent a lot of time on hold and resending emails for proof that I rcvd wrong item. It would have been much more cust friendly if you had more trust in your customers and could resend correct order without having to deal with the extra frustration. I was transferred to 4 different people and was on hold for 15 minutes altogether, customer service is not friendly -  I spoke with Kate Bzibziak and she was very rude and inconsiderate. I gave her my invoice and she told me I had to prove that I was sent the wrong item by sending photos or other proof which I did, and now they claim they didn't receive them. What a a hassle!!! I will not be reordering from this company. I guess I should have looked here before ordering from this company as they have a lot of bad reviews because of horrible Customer Service!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2011 06:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leisure-Living-aka-Poolsuppliescom/internet/Leisure-Living-aka-Poolsuppliescom-Poolsuppliescom-poolsafetycoverscom-Sent-wrong-item-790418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leisure Living aka Poolsupplies.com