Complaint Review: Leisure Living

• Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: crockejw — Tyler Texas United States of America
Leisure Living
574 Main Street Tonawanda, New York United States of America

Leisure Living poolsupplies.com Horrible Customer Service Total Ripoff Tonawanda, New York

*UPDATE Employee: Final Resolution UPDATED

I ordered three pairs of swim fins for my grandkids.  Description said "child sized", but they would not even fit my 4-year-old grandson.  When I attempted to return, through very creative mathematics on their part, a $21.00 order became a $4.27 refund.  I knew they had a 20% restocking fee, but even so, the fins (minus shipping of course.  I am aware that no one refunds shipping costs) was $14.97, so minus the restocking fee, the refund should have been $11.98.  How this was reduced to $4,27, I will never know.  I have complained, but their attitude is, "We are always right, no matter the proof to the contrary."  DO not deal with this company under any circumstances.  They are awful, and have horrible customer service.  I was also never able to reach them by phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2012 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leisure-Living/Tonawanda-New-York-14150/Leisure-Living-poolsuppliescom-Horrible-Customer-Service-Total-Ripoff-Tonawanda-New-York-892365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leisure Living

Final Resolution UPDATED

AUTHOR: Leisure Living - Poolsupplies.com - (USA)

Hello, my apologies for the inconvenience you went through with our company. Our records show that we did refund you with $7.71, not $4.27. If we are mistaken or if there is anything else we can do, please let us know. Thank you.