Complaint Review: LeisureLiving.com

• Submitted: Tue, September 17, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, September 17, 2013

• Reported By: Raivan T — TULSA Oklahoma
Internet, New York USA

LeisureLiving.com Poolsupplies.com Worst customer service ever. Sent us wrong items over and over. Will never call you back! Stay away! Lied to us over and over! Internet New York

This is the e-mail I wrote the company.  It pretty much sums everything up.

I just got off the phone with my husband and he gave me all the new info on the liner.  I have never been so angry in all my life.  I simply can't get over receiving even MORE delays.  UNREAL.  I can't believe the problems we have had with your company.and you.  You don't have anything together over there.  You blame it on the liner company.  It's your job to represent your company and be your word.  You have blown off returning my husband's phone call so many times I lost count.  You have given us so much BS information.

I am literally counting down the days until the liner gets here so we can be done with Poolsupplies.com.  What a terrible experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2013 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeisureLivingcom/Internet-New-York/LeisureLivingcom-Poolsuppliescom-Worst-customer-service-ever-Sent-us-wrong-items-over-1085180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeisureLiving.com