Complaint Review: Lejune Station INC Hialeah Florida

• Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: Sebastian — Ghent
Lejune Station INC Hialeah Florida
1250 SE 8th avenue Miami, Florida USA

Lejune Station INC Hialeah Florida abused my visa credit card Miami, Hialeah Florida

Dear,

my name is Sebastian and I am from Belgium. The last 2 weeks I have been on honeymoon in Florida but now I am back in Belgium. My wife and I have been travelling through Florida for 2 weeks.

For the return of my rental car i needed to fill the tank, so my wife look up a gasstation that was close to the airport. I went into the store and asked if I could use pump nr 6. The guy said he needed my creditcard to open up the account, afer I was finished I needed to come back in site for the ticket.

So I did. When I got my ticket I saw that I had tanked for 57,90 but the guy opened my credt for 75 dollars. So I needed 17,10 dollar back. I told him that because on the ticket it said "cash -17, 10". He said " no I opended your credit for 75 and you tanked for 57,90, only 57,90 will go off your creditcard. [continued below]....

..... I didn't believe him , because the ticket said "cash".

I needed to get my flight so I went back to the car and left hoping that it was true what the guy said.

Guess what went off my creditcard... 75 dollar! (see the photo's).

You can argue that 17,10 dollar is not much but it's about the principle. He saw I was a tourist and took advantage. I hoping that somebody can do something about it. This sort of service should be punished!

Anyway, I have been trying to find a phone number or e-mail adress or even the name which I think is Carlos F Fontecilla. But find no records. Being back in Belgium it's hard to do something about it. Hoping that somebody can use this...

Best Regards,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lejune-Station-INC-Hialeah-Florida/Miami-Florida/Lejune-Station-INC-Hialeah-Florida-abused-my-visa-credit-card-Miami-Hialeah-Florida-1066420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lejune Station INC Hialeah Florida