Complaint Review: Len Babbitt

• Updated: Thu, October 14, 2010

• Reported By: Gabe — Newport Beach California USA
Len Babbitt

Len Babbitt Leonard Babbitt Creit Repair Rip Off Internet

DO NOT do business of any kind with LEN BABBITT!!!  I was referred to him by a real estate agent/friend.  Because of that I trusted that the service he offered was legit, unfortunately I did not research the guy.  If I had I would not have had to learn the hard way that everything written about him online is 100% true.

I do not know how this man can sleep with himself at night, and If he has children I fear for what they will turn out like!!  He is a crook and a liar, and a very good one at that.  Not only did I use him to repair my credit, I also referred my best friend.  We paid him over $1400 to repair our credit.  He claimed that he had worked for experian and knew the loopholes of the credit industry.  I was given a $10,000 GUARANTEE that within one year my credit would be 100% restored and that he could even remove foreclosures, and if he was unsuccessful he would pay me $10,000.

I never received a single piece of information from him.  I was told within 10 days I would get a credit report in the mail and then we would proceed with updates after that point.  Not only did I not receive anything, when I was able to get a hold of him I got the complete run around and a whole lot of BS.  He is extremely good at convincing you he is on top of it.  I called him multiple times as well as my girlfriend.  We emailed him over and over, and all we got were excuses and lies.

The last time we were in contact with him he said he apologized for not sending over the paperwork, he had a death in the family, and before that it was an exuse about changing software in the office which was slowing the process down.

In today's economy we are suffering enough due to the recession, how it is that this man can continue to lie, steal and cheat is beyond me.  He belongs in jail!  In every situation he is taking advantage of people that are already in a rough place in their lives and then he goes in and makes it that much worse.

If you ever run across this man in your personal or professional life turn around and run the other way!  I wish that there was more that I can do, but hopefully this will prevent anyone else from getting their hopes up only to find out that they have been lied to and ripped off!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2010 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Len-Babbitt/internet/Len-Babbitt-Leonard-Babbitt-Creit-Repair-Rip-Off-Internet-650863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Len Babbitt