• Report: #1022082

• Updated: Fri, March 01, 2013

• Reported By: the truth — California United States of America
Lending Bee, Inc
6350 Laurel Canyon Blvd, Suite 340, Internet United States of America

Lending Bee, Inc Vladimer ISperov, Boris Dorfman, Alla Tenina CROOKS, CHEATERS, THIEVES AND LIERS!!! If you really want to loose your house to foreclosure or need a bankruptcy attorney who will purposely lie and give you false information, then this is a compan Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: From the President of the company

Lending Bee, Inc mortgage company and certain individuals such as Boris Dorfman (owner) Alla Tenina (Boris Dorfman's Siter/ attorney) and Vladimer Isperov are crooks, liars and thieves!  if you want to loose your house to foreclosure or get false and inaccurate bankruptcy advice then you should definitely contact this company.

You will be cheated of your money by Alla Tenina, esq.  You will be wrongfully represented in court and finally be forced to find another attorney due to constant money extortion by the attorney.

Vladimer Isperov and Boris Dorfam will certainly promise the moon and the sky to get your business and once they have it will never return your phone calls, emails or text messages.  And if miraculously  you will be able to get them on the phone and ask for any documents, rest assured you will never get it.  God have mercy for those people that deal with Lending Bee.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lending-Bee-Inc/internet/Lending-Bee-Inc-Vladimer-ISperov-Boris-Dorfman-Alla-Tenina-CROOKS-CHEATERS-THIEVES-AN-1022082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lending Bee, Inc

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

From the President of the company

AUTHOR: Boris Dorfman - ()

My name is Boris and I am one of the people which this report is written about. I am the President of the company and I hold my employees and the company to the highest standards. I would really like to respond this report in detail, however, it was written by an anonymous user and I can only guess what this is all about.

Our company has been in existence since 2003 and we have served well over 1,000 of local customers. Trust, integrity and great customer service are a priority for myself and the company. We bend backwards to please every one of our customers. While not perfect, we try everything in our power to provide a great customer experience to supplement our industry professionalism. We have not lied or cheated the clients since we got into this business. This is the reason why we are still around after the down turn.

Anonymous writer, please identify yourself, so I can personally address your concern and/or problem. By the tone of this report, I assume that someone personally done you wrong, that is why you calling everyone cheaters and liers. Please identify yourself so we can solve this. Otherwise, I would really appreciate removal of this negative report, as it was probably was written in the heat of the moment and unjustly accuses our company.

Baker