Complaint Review: Lending Club

• Updated: Thu, May 17, 2012

• Reported By: MHB — Santa Monica California United States of America
Lending Club
71 Stevenson, Suite 300 San Francisco, California United States of America

Lending Club Don't give them any of your personal information! San Francisco, California

I received a letter from Lending Club saying I was pre-approved for a loan. I gave them W2, SS, paycheck stubs etc... I am embarrassed by how much personal information I gave them. I was fully funded in my loan. I received an e-mail, not a phone call telling my loan had been canceled due to lack of documentation. I spent hours dealing with this company.

A total scam. I feel very violated. Don't give any of your information to this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2012 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lending-Club/San-Francisco-California-94105/Lending-Club-Dont-give-them-any-of-your-personal-information-San-Francisco-California-884297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lending Club