Complaint Review: Lending USA

Kingston, New York USA
  • Phone: several numbers
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Lending USA Peter White, Peter White Johnson, Sam Watson also said he was with Fast Cash USA Thought we were dealing with Fast Cash USA, Peter White has harassed repeatedly, threatened violence against me & my daughter, has stolen close to $7,000 and hacked my phone. Said he was coming to my house to collect "more". Kingston New York

Peter White aka Peter White Johnson had us purchase greendot cards. He was dealing with my fiance. After I spoke with him and told him there would be no more money sent he threatened sexual violence against me and my daughter. He hacked my phone I thought it was my fiance calling when I answered he laughed and said "how you like that, I hacked his phone" He has stolen close to $7,000 and said if we don't give bim $1,200 by friday he will come to my house and "take payment" by sexual acts he described in detail. Yesterday alone I had 23 phone calls and bragged that he is untouchable by legal authorities. I see his name, other people with the same story, purchasing green dot cards etc. Why can't he be stopped?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 09:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lending-USA/Kingston-New-York/Lending-USA-Peter-White-Peter-White-Johnson-Sam-Watson-also-said-he-was-with-Fast-Cash-1139512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lending USA