Complaint Review: Lending tree

• Reported By: Ignacio — Cleveland Tennessee
Lending tree
11115 Rushmore Drive Charlotte, North Carolina USA

Lending tree Lending tree deceptive offers Charlotte North Carolina

I currently was looking for an auto loan through Lending Tree when I put in my information and a rep called me to ask a few questions and told me I should get some offers in a few days. After a day,I received an email from Lending Tree saying "Congratulations,we have an offer from Capital One" but when I tried to access it through Lending Tree it show an error message and I could not retrieve it. I emailed lending tree several times about the issues several times with no response, finally several days later they emailed me telling me I had no offers. I contacted them back and copying the email they sent me saying "Congratulations,we have an offer" and told them that the rep informed before on the phone that it shouldn't be a problem and I have yet to receive a response. I now have a hard credit inquiry on my credit report impacting my credit score negatively and no auto loan offers that I have access to. Also Lending Tree showed on their website that my score would not be affected when I applied. This company is a scam and deceptive in its practices, getting your personal information,hurting your credit score, giving you false offers that you have no access to and not responding back on your emails when you call there bluff copying there email saying "congratulations,you have an offer"I have also emailed Credit Karma who recommended them on there website with no response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 05:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lending-tree/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28277/Lending-tree-Lending-tree-deceptive-offers-Charlotte-North-Carolina-1085399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lending tree