Complaint Review: Lennox Capital, Fresh Start, Freedom Resources

• Submitted: Fri, January 03, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, January 04, 2003

• Reported By:Belding Michigan
Lennox Capital, Fresh Start, Freedom Resources
136 Fairground St. Marietta, Georgia U.S.A.

Lennox Capital, Fresh Start, Freedom Resources rip-off took $221.95 out of my checking account for a $1200 credit card but never sent me anything Marietta Georgia

*Consumer Suggestion: Bank

I was ripped off by Lennox company by them withdrawing $221.95 automatically from my checking account and promising me a mastercard with a $1200 credit limit. I have called this company numberous times and keep getting told very rudly that I will have the credit card to me in a few days. I have not recieved anything from this company but a runaround.

Now they have my money and I have nothing. I have tried to settle this over the phone but to no avail. Everytime I called or talked to this company they have given a different name for their bank. First it was called Fresh Start by a man named Nigel Parker, he was the person who initionally called me offering this deal. The next name I recieved for the company was Freedom Resource by the operators during the many calls I made trying to get my money back. Then when my checking account statement came the amount of $221.95 had been withdrawn by a company called Lennox Capital.

I never gave Lennox Capital permission to withdraw fund from my checking account and now I can't get my money back. I hope you can help me, I live on disability of only $409. a month and I really need my money back if they continue to refuse or lie about giving me a credit card unsecured for 1200. I would greatly appreciate your help!!

Bonita
Belding, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2003 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lennox-Capital-Fresh-Start-Freedom-Resources/Marietta-Georgia-30067/Lennox-Capital-Fresh-Start-Freedom-Resources-rip-off-took-22195-out-of-my-checking-acc-39991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lennox Capital, Fresh Start, Freedom Resources

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Bank

AUTHOR: anton - (U.S.A.)

Have you called and reported this to your bank yet? By law in most states you have 60 days from the date of that withdrawl to contest any charges. Your bank has the right to pull your funds back from them electronically. From thier merchant account. Also make sure you talk to your banks dispute of charges department and make sure they block any eft transactions from this company to your account.