Complaint Review: Lenovo IBM ThinkPad

• Submitted: Mon, December 07, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, December 07, 2009

• Reported By: Ben M — Houston Texas United States of America
Lenovo IBM ThinkPad

Lenovo IBM ThinkPad They Lie and give run around to kill times so they can deny thier Policy Internet

First you all need to know, I have proof for everything I am writing here ( I have all the emails from Lenovo). I purchased a laptop true thier website. I get shipment date for November 13th 2009, and since the laptop is for my work it was very important to get it around 13th. I even gave them few more day room if is going to be some delay. On 13th I check account and shows shipment delay to 24rd, then I see Lenovo advertising 20% from the same laptop. I contact the Lenovo and sales rep told me not to worry there are 30 day price protection from the day you receive your labtop. Make the story short I did received laptop on the on the November 28th and I contact the Lenovo, but they are denying my claim and now they saying there are only 21 days protection and mine is over. This is my last Laptop ever from Lenovo...

shame on you Lenovo:-(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2009 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lenovo-IBM-ThinkPad/internet/Lenovo-IBM-ThinkPad-They-Lie-and-give-run-around-to-kill-times-so-they-can-deny-thier-Pol-535305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lenovo IBM ThinkPad