Complaint Review: Lenovo

• Reported By: Nezrok — Barrie Ontario Canada
Lenovo
1009 Think Place Morrisville, North Carolina United States of America

Lenovo Incredible Customer Service not! Morrisville, North Carolina

Against my better judgement, I purchased a Lenovo Computer. Bought the full warranty service package for hardware and software. Had a problem last week and called them up. A fast talking help desk person came on the line and was quick to advise me I would have to pay a one time charge of $87.00 or $187.50 for a year before they would help me and also advised me that I didn't have software support.

I was advised never to buy a Lenovo for this very reason! It's Dell from this point forward.

See Ya Lenova!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2012 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lenovo/Morrisville-North-Carolina-27560/Lenovo-Incredible-Customer-Service-not-Morrisville-North-Carolina-949323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lenovo