Complaint Review: Lenovo

• Submitted: Fri, January 16, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 16, 2009

• Reported By:Bassett Virginia
Lenovo
6540 FRANZ WARNER PKWY Whitsett, North Carolina U.S.A.

Lenovo They sent me a computer that I never ordered, and charged my credit card $975.00 Whitsett North Carolina

I received a computer by UPS that I did not order. So I pulled up my credit card on line and saw that I had been charged $975.00. I called the credit card company and had my card closed down pending a fraud investigation. The corporate address listed on the Packing List was an address in Delaware of which I called and found out that they were a UCC Corporation search company that had nothing to do with Lenovo. I called the number for returns on the packing slip and got a person with a very thick accent who said that I place an order on Jan. 1. I explained that I did not place that order and that I had my credit card company investigating this fraudulent purchase. She was all over herself to send me return information along with a UPS label. UPS has picked up the computer that I never ordered in the first place.

Pamela in Virginia
Bassett, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2009 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lenovo/Whitsett-North-Carolina-27377/Lenovo-They-sent-me-a-computer-that-I-never-ordered-and-charged-my-credit-card-97500-Wh-412956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lenovo