Complaint Review: Lenovo

• Updated: Tue, January 18, 2011

• Reported By: Andrew — Portland Oregon United States of America
Lenovo

Lenovo Customer service Portland, Internet

I ordered a computer at Lenovo by phone.

1. no rebate, while I could have gotten 30$ off, if I used rebate websites

2. before ordering, I asked. i am not sure about the shipping address, can I tell my address and call you back in 5 min if it's another one? She said yes

I called later, they said it's not possible to change the address. I ordered the computer to MN, and I wanted to change it to a tax-free state, in OR. So, after calling a couple of times...I got the right answer-once the computer gets out of the warehouse, we will change the shipping address and the invoice, and the total will be 50$ less(tax in MN)

The computer was shipped, to the first address. I paid 50$ more. Customer service and managers were awful. Just telling me stories, about how this works. One tells me all is ok. Next day, another one tells me is not ok.

So, I am mad that customer service does not care about previous representatives, that told me that, including managers.

They told me I should cancel the order, if I don't like smth. Really serious company, write? LENOVO is the worst I have dealt with, will never buy from them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2011 08:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lenovo/internet/Lenovo-Customer-service-Portland-Internet-684182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lenovo