Complaint Review: Lenovo

• Reported By: Patrick — Northfield New Jersey
Lenovo
Internet USA

Lenovo Lenovo T430 problem and poor service Internet

In August of 2013 I purchased a Lenovo T430 including a next day, onsite service agreement. On Jan 13 it crashed and Lenovo told me that I needed a new harddrive but that was not covered by service agreement. I would have to install it myself.

On JAn 15, I received the harddrive and installed it. This did not solve the problem. Lenovo told me that it was the System Board. This is covered by the service agreement and an appointment was scheduled for Jan 17 for a tech to come out.

On Jan 17 I received a call from atech and he told me that the part did not come in and we would need to reschedule for Jan 20. So much for next day service.

On Jan 20 I received a call from same tech. He told me that the part could not be found in the United States and that maybe they could find it in Canada. He was not sure that he could find it at all but said that if he did find it in Canada he would call me in a few days.

At this point, I believe that my 400.00 next day, onsite service agreement is virtually worthless. I have no faith in the product or the service of this company. I am very disappointed with my decision to purchase this product

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2014 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lenovo/internet/Lenovo-Lenovo-T430-problem-and-poor-service-Internet-1116979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lenovo