Complaint Review: Lenox Capital Aka Freedom Resouces Aka Global Financial

• Updated: Wed, February 12, 2003

• Reported By:Morgan Hill California
Lenox Capital Aka Freedom Resouces Aka Global Financial
Marietta, Georgia U.S.A.

Lenox Capital Aka Freedom Resources Aka Global Financial rip-off Marietta Georgia

For the past 5 years I have used the internet to purchase several items.

I began getting phone calls from certain places offering me a credit card. I knew it was a scam because my credit sucks bigtime and no bank in their right mind would ever offer me a credit card.

A couple of weeks ago the amount of $221.95 was taken out of my account from a place called Lenox Capital. I looked this place up on the web and was directed to this sight. The phone calls still continue to this day. A place named Freedom Resources and Global Financial are offering the same credit card for the same "one time fee" of that's right, $221.95. The little SOB even gave me a number to call if I had any questions. Of course the number is out of service.

My best advice is one, do not enter your bank account info on line second and lastly, do not give anyone under any circumstances your bank info. If you have I suggest you switch accounts asap.

Corrina
Morgan Hill, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2003 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lenox-Capital-Aka-Freedom-Resouces-Aka-Global-Financial/Marietta-Georgia/Lenox-Capital-Aka-Freedom-Resources-Aka-Global-Financial-rip-off-Marietta-Georgia-45207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lenox Capital Aka Freedom Resouces Aka Global Financial