Complaint Review: Lenox Capital Corp

• Submitted: Sat, March 22, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, March 22, 2003

• Reported By:Ballston Spa New York
Lenox Capital Corp
1025 Rose Creek Drive, Suite 620, PMB387 Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Lenox Capital rip-off offered unsecured credit card then changed to secured & withdrew $221.95 from my bank without authorization Woodstock Georgia

I was offered an unsecured credit card. They required my bank account number. When I accepted the credit card they changed the offer to a secured credit card and withdrew $221.95 by wire transfer from my bank account without my authorization.

When my bank and I attempted to get the money returned we were unable to accomplish that. There is no phone number or e-mail address that I can contact them directly at. I never used the card and I do not want to do business with them.

They fraudulently withdrew money from my bank account. I want my money returned and for Lenox Capital Corporation to cancel any account they opened in my name.

Lawrence
Ballston Spa, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2003 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lenox-Capital-Corp/Woodstock-Georgia/Lenox-Capital-rip-off-offered-unsecured-credit-card-then-changed-to-secured-withdrew-22-50213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lenox Capital Corp