Complaint Review: Lenox Capital - Freedom Resource

• Submitted: Wed, April 23, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, April 23, 2003

• Reported By:Fairfax Virginia
Lenox Capital - Freedom Resource
1025 Rose Creek Drive, Ste. 620 PMB 387 Woodstock,, Georgia U.S.A.

Lenox Capital - Freedom Resource Unable to get money back. Woodstock, Georgia

I received a call from a representative of Freedom Resource, Gordon Lanoi, employee #375, sometime around the end of October or beginning of November 2002. After speaking with this pleasant individual, I agreed to participate in the program offered.

An automatic draft in the amount of $221.95 was deducted from my checking account on November 15, 2002. I began calling December 2, 2002 when I had not yet received anything. The recording indicated to give the fulfillment package 15-20 business days to be received.

From December 9, through December 12, 2002, I was unable to get through getting only a recording that all circuits were busy.

On December 12, 2002, I spoke to Lisa Green Tucker, who stated my package still hadnt even been mailed out yet, but she did not give an explanation.

I then waited until December 23, 2002 to call again, hoping to receive something, but to no avail. I did speak to a representative that day, but did not get their name. I was told the package still had not been sent, due to a printing problem and was told shipments were 30 days behind. I asked to cancel and to receive a refund. A letter was to be sent to me to request the refund.

December 31, 2002, still no package or letter. I called and spoke to Adonai who said, of course, that there was no record of my call on the 23rd and that she would send out a refund letter.

I spoke to Lee on January 8, 2003 who stated a letter was sent out the 7th.

January 14, 2003, I called and spoke to Paul, who again said the letter was sent the 7th and to give it more time. This is totally ridiculous; the postal service does not take 7 days to deliver. To this date I have never received the letter sent by mail.

January 21, 2003, I called and spoke to Loretta, having received nothing still. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was transferred to Rebecca White at ext. 123. She faxed me a refund form and asked me to fax it back to her at 770-425-2519. At no time until I read the refund form, was I told that there was a $24.95 processing cost. I called back and left a message with Mike Jones for Rebecca to call me back.

On January 22, 2003 I called again and left a message with Tracy for Rebecca to return my call.

On January 23, 2003, still no call from Rebecca and Mandy said she would no be in until 10:00.

I called back at 10:45 and spoke to Alicia who said that Rebecca said the $24.95 would be waived.

As of February 13, 2003, I had not received anything so I called back and first was hung up on. Then I called again and spoke to Lena who said checks were mailed on Fridays, and to call back on the 14th for possible check date and number.

I wasnt able to call again until February 25th. When I did, Jean checked with the Refund Department, who told her a check for $221.95 would be mailed March 7, 2003 and to call back after that date for a check number.

March 10, 2003, I spoke to Amy who said check #5716 for $221.95 was mailed March 7, 2003.

March 21, 2003, I called back as I had not received the check yet. I was told to give it 10 business days.

On March 26, 2003, still not having received the check, I called and spoke to Kim and asked for Rebecca to call me back. I was told she no longer works there, and that a supervisor was not available at the moment. I was told the supervisor is Miss Holly and that she would call me back.

As of todays date, April 23, 2003, I have yet to receive a callback from a supervisor and I still have not received a refund. This company has had my money, $221.95, for five months now and I think this has gone on long enough. I also tried to fax this whole report in letter form today, and both their phone numbers and fax number are just going to "dead air".

Fairfax, Virginia

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Freedom Resources Lenox Capital

CLICK HERE to read about Credit Card Scams... find out how to get your money back. *Rip-off Report Investigation & follow-up provides valuable information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2003 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lenox-Capital-Freedom-Resource/Woodstock-Georgia-30189/Lenox-Capital-Freedom-Resource-Unable-to-get-money-back-Woodstock-Georgia-54048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lenox Capital - Freedom Resource