• Report: #52027

Complaint Review: Lenox Capital (Freedom Resource)

• Submitted: Tue, April 08, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, April 08, 2003

• Reported By:Glendale Arizona
Lenox Capital (Freedom Resource)
1025 Rose Creek Drive Ste. 620, PMB 387 Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Lenox Capital (Freedom Resource) are nothing but thieves and all of us who have been shafted by them NEED to do something about it Woodstock Georgia

I thought I was smart enough to detect a sham when I saw it. Freedom Resource blinded me with their professional con...I am more mad at myself for being a fool then anything else.

It looks like many of us have been shafted by this fradulent company and I think that we should all ban together and get something done about it.

Can we file charges against Lenox Capital for fraud? Who do we contact? The Atlanta Police Dept. has not returned my inquiry about this but I won't drop it. Ever.

I want this company stopped before they rip off someone else. Let's face it, our chances of getting our money back is slim, but if we can make these creeps go to jail I would feel much better!

Brenda
Glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2003 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lenox-Capital-Freedom-Resource/Woodstock-Georgia/Lenox-Capital-Freedom-Resource-are-nothing-but-thieves-and-all-of-us-who-have-been-shaft-52027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lenox Capital (Freedom Resource)