Complaint Review: Lenox Capital (Freedom Resource)

• Submitted: Fri, April 11, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, April 11, 2003

• Reported By:Columbus Indiana
Lenox Capital (Freedom Resource)
1025 Rose Creek Dr. Ste.620 Pmb 387 Woodstock, GA Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Lenox Capital (Freedom Resource) ripoff Woodstock Georgia

Freedom Resource, a.k.a. Lenox Capital has had my money for about seven months now, I have called numerous times to get my money back, but with no success. The one & only time I had spoken to a real person she told me to send them my benefit package back & they would start the refund process, well that was in December & now if I call I can't even get a real person to talk with.

All I want is my money back soon. I don't understand why they could take my money in a matter of minutes & it's taking me forever to get it back.

Shane
Columbus, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2003 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lenox-Capital-Freedom-Resource/Woodstock-Georgia/Lenox-Capital-Freedom-Resource-ripoff-Woodstock-Georgia-52517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lenox Capital (Freedom Resource)