Complaint Review: Lenox Capital, Freedom Resources, Teleturf

• Submitted: Mon, February 03, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, February 03, 2003

• Reported By:mpls Minnesota
Lenox Capital, Freedom Resources, Teleturf
1025 Rosecreek Drwoodstock Georgia Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Lenox Capital Freedom Resources Teleturf ripoff Woodstock Georgia

I recieved a phone call from a telemarketer at freedom resources, telling me I could have this card, if I paid them 221.95$ now I have good credit but have been unable to get a credit card and really wanted one, so the call came at a bad bad time.

After a few hours I came to my senses and wanted to cancel. so I called the company and it was past business hours. the next day I called and got a hold of them. Spoke to one of the rudest ladies EVER but thats besides the point, she told me that it was CANCELED so I totally forgot about the company and got billed 221.95$ anyway.

Jo-dee
mpls, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2003 12:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lenox-Capital-Freedom-Resources-Teleturf/Woodstock-Georgia/Lenox-Capital-Freedom-Resources-Teleturf-ripoff-Woodstock-Georgia-43887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lenox Capital, Freedom Resources, Teleturf

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC