Complaint Review: Lenox Capital, Freedom Resources

• Submitted: Fri, February 14, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, February 14, 2003

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Lenox Capital, Freedom Resources
1025 Rose Creek Drive Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Lenox Capital, Freedom Resources AKA Teleturf Rip-off They are unsecured Master/Visa Atlanta Georgia

I got a call one day from a women who said she worked for Lexon Capital. That they would give me a unsecured master card or visa with a $25,000 limit to better my credit. The only thing they needed from me was $221.95.

They took all my information down and ask for my checking account number so they could automaticlly take it from my checking. I agreed, then canceled my "account" because I knew I didn't have enough money. After canceling they tried to take it out of my account when I did not have the money and then tried again when I had money.

I have tried calling several times and all I get is an answering service. I am a student who does not have a lot of money. I pay for school, my car, and other bills that need to be paid when living on your own. I do not like when people act like they can help me then rip me off.

I cannot afford to lose money because what I make is enough to survive!

Tiffany
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2003 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lenox-Capital-Freedom-Resources/Atlanta-Georgia-30189/Lenox-Capital-Freedom-Resources-AKA-Teleturf-Rip-off-They-are-unsecured-MasterVisa-Atlan-45430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lenox Capital, Freedom Resources