Complaint Review: Lenox Capital, Freedom Resources

• Submitted: Wed, January 01, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, January 01, 2003

• Reported By:Irving Texas
Lenox Capital, Freedom Resources
1025 Rose Creek Dr suite 620 PMB 387 Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Lenox Capital, Freedom Resources consumer rip-off fraud Woodstock Georgia ..Thank You Rip-off Report

In November, I received a call from a company stating that they would send me a credit card & all I had to do was give my bank information. They stated they were recording the call & were going to debit $221.95 from my bank account on 12/08/02. The man stated they would be sending an information packet with my card about 10 days after they debited my account. I have not received anything in the mail, therefore i tried to call the number listed on my bank statement, it was not a valid number, so I went to the internet to look for the company.

Well to my surprise.... I saw the reports & stories from other people. Their stories are so similar to mine that it hit me that I had been a victim of A SCAM!!!! I went thru a range of emotions from anger to "Oh my god how stupid am I", then I read your article on what to do & how to handle this situation. I thank you for the information. It hasn't even been 30 days, So I am going to call my bank & take care of this.

I hope that we can stop these criminals, by just sheer overwelming word to mouth communication.

I can guarentee that I will be telling everyone I know about this Scam!! Once again thank you for your efforts in let us know that companies like this are out there.

Irving, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2003 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lenox-Capital-Freedom-Resources/Woodstock-Georgia/Lenox-Capital-Freedom-Resources-consumer-rip-off-fraud-Woodstock-Georgia-Thank-You-Rip--39738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lenox Capital, Freedom Resources