Complaint Review: Lenox Capital, Freedom Resources

• Reported By:Ft. Myers Florida
Lenox Capital, Freedom Resources
Nationwide U.S.A.

Lenox Capital, Freedom Resources ripoff Nationwide

I also received a phone call from these terrible terribel people.

I could not believe my eyes when I seen my bank statement report and went on the internet to check out the company that withdrew money from my account. Thanks to them we had a horrible Christmas. My grandchildren done without gifts under the tree from their Grandmother.

These people are terrible and have no concience at all of what they are doing to innocent people. They must be stopped.

I had to go to my bank and close out my account and go through the whole ordeal of opening a new one and contact all my utility companies and anyone else that I had sent a check to and inform them that the check they will or have received is not going to be any good.

This low life of a scum bag company needs to be stopped immediately. I am also going to make a police report about this fraud that they have going.

Don't even try to contact these people, you will be on hold for over an hour just waiting for someone to answer the phone.

Thank God I have an understanding bank that is going to investigate this company and help put an end to them.

Barbara
Ft. Myers, Florida
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2002 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lenox-Capital-Freedom-Resources/nationwide/Lenox-Capital-Freedom-Resources-ripoff-Nationwide-39275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lenox Capital, Freedom Resources