Complaint Review: Lenox Capital Inc. Aka Freedom Resources

• Submitted: Wed, February 19, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, February 19, 2003

• Reported By:Morgan City Louisiana
Lenox Capital Inc. Aka Freedom Resources
1025 Rose Creek Dr. Ste. 620 #387 Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Lenox Capital Aka Freedom Resources rip-off scammers liars theives I will get my money back or take it out of their ass Woodstock Georgia

These people called my home and gave me this nig speech on how great this card would be and for only $21.95. When they transferred me to get the rest of my info that is when I was told it was $221.95. I then told them to cancel it.

Next thing I know my checking account is bouncing checks left and right because they still took it from my account. I had to get thier phone number from my back and they had no address just the phone number. When I finally got in touch with them they told me I had to fill out a request for a refund and then mail it back to them and it would be anywhere from 30-60 before I would get my money back.

After a few calls, I finally got my request form. I sent it back and after 6 months, and about 25 ugly phone calls, I finally got a check in the mail today!! BUT, GUESS WHAT, it was only for $197.00 and they conventiently left a signature off of this check. The check was dated 12/20/02 and it was mailed to me from GA. on 02/13/03, with no signature.

Leroy
Morgan City, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2003 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lenox-Capital-Inc-Aka-Freedom-Resources/Woodstock-Georgia-30189/Lenox-Capital-Aka-Freedom-Resources-rip-off-scammers-liars-theives-I-will-get-my-money-bac-46096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lenox Capital Inc. Aka Freedom Resources