Complaint Review: Lenox Capital Inc ( Freedom Resource )

• Submitted: Fri, April 25, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, April 25, 2003

• Reported By:Washington District of Columbia
Lenox Capital Inc ( Freedom Resource )
1025 Rose Creek Drive Woodstock Georgia 30189 Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Lenox Capital Inc ( Freedom Resource ) ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing ripped off and scammed Woodstock Georgia

I would like to report this company for providing misleading and false information on the phone, wrongly billing me for the amount of US$221.95. The reason I was interested in their service was because I have tried but failed to establish my credit in this country as I had just come over from Taiwan 6 months earlier. Although I have good credit in Taiwan, I was not able to get any credit cards in the U.S. Right after signing up for their credit card over the phone, I spoke to an loan officer who advised me against getting the credit card package, telling me that such offers are suspicious. As a result, I called back to try to cancel my order. They agreed to take the cancelation over the phone, so I threw away the confirmation number for my order (the credit card "benifits package") and the rest of the information about this company, and put the whole thing behind me. I was billed on Jan 22nd anyway. Since then, I've been trying to get hold of the company to get a refund, but all I've gotten is a voice message from the number 435 649-1717, and I have left a few messages. However, no one has called me back to resolve the situation. Lethe ( yuh-sheng ) Washington, District of Columbia
United States Minor Outlying Islands Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Freedom Resources Lenox Capital CLICK HERE to read about Credit Card Scams... find out how to get your money back. *Rip-off Report Investigation & follow-up provides valuable information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2003 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lenox-Capital-Inc-Freedom-Resource-/Woodstock-Georgia-30189/Lenox-Capital-Inc-Freedom-Resource-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-ripped-off-and-54497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lenox Capital Inc ( Freedom Resource )