poem

• Submitted: Thu, March 20, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, March 20, 2003

• Reported By:Mount Union Pennsylvania
Lenox Capital Inc
SALT LAKE CITY Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Lenox Capital Inc Took Money Out Of My Account Didn't See Credit Cards AS Promised fraudulent ripoff business mistreated and ripped off Salt Lake City Utah

Lenox Capital Inc Promised to send Credit Cards and didn't send them as promised when they charged my checking account 221.95.
I had to close my account which hinders my business because it is a business account.It really pisses me off because I have to depend on my business to make a living!
I'm a firm believer on what goes around comes around.

Ken
Mount Union, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2003 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lenox-Capital-Inc/Salt-Lake-City-Utah/Lenox-Capital-Inc-Took-Money-Out-Of-My-Account-Didnt-See-Credit-Cards-AS-Promised-fraudul-49930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lenox Capital Inc