tractor

Complaint Review: Lenox Capital Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, January 08, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, January 08, 2003

• Reported By:New York New York
Lenox Capital Inc.
1025 Rose Creek Drive, 620 PMB 387 Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Lenox Capital Inc ripoff Woodstock Georgia

10/11/02 Lenox Capital, Inc. deducted $221.95 from my checking account. My bank statement stated: phone check, the above amount, and a phone number AC-Fri-678-239-0133. The phone number is continually busy.

I did a little research via the web and found this information:

Principal: Ms. Judy Miller, Corporate Officer
Lenox Capital Inc.
Address: 1025 Rose Creek Drive
620, PMB 387
Woodstock, Ga. 30189-6795

Since then, I have not been able to call, as I am out on short-term disability, have been ill and has lost my phone. I e-mailed the BBB, and they have sort of given me the run around. I have not received a credit card and is out of money that I desperately can use at this time. If you can help me, it will be greatly appreciated.

Resectfully yours,

Carol
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2003 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lenox-Capital-Inc/Woodstock-Georgia-30189-6795/Lenox-Capital-Inc-ripoff-Woodstock-Georgia-40678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lenox Capital Inc.