Complaint Review: Lenox Capital Inc

• Updated: Mon, March 24, 2003

• Reported By:New Castle Delaware
Lenox Capital Inc
Nationwide U.S.A.

Lenox Capital Inc never gave out my routing or checking #s able to do a telephone pay frm my checking

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: these people lie, lie, lie and they are still lying to people.

$221.95 was taken from my checking. The bank faxed copy of transaction check to me, that says I authorized this payment. I NEVER gave anyone these routing & checking numbers yet they were able to get them and take money from my account. I don't even know who these people are, or where, no telephone numbers available. Caused my mortgage check to bounce as I live on SS.

Evelyn
New Castle, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2003 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lenox-Capital-Inc/nationwide/Lenox-Capital-Inc-never-gave-out-my-routing-or-checking-s-able-to-do-a-telephone-pay-frm-43243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lenox Capital Inc

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

these people lie, lie, lie and they are still lying to people.

AUTHOR: Concerned - (U.S.A.)

my account was drafted on 12/02/2002 and i was told that i would get my money back after 90 days. march 1st, then march 14 and now they are telling me that i will get my money on march 21st. I bet I call tomorrow and I will be told another day.

I have never dealt with such indecent people like these.