Complaint Review: Lenox Capital aka Freedom Resource Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, January 09, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, January 09, 2003

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Lenox Capital aka Freedom Resource Inc.
1025 Rose Creek Dr. Ste. 620 #387 Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Lenox Capital aka Freedom Resource Inc. ripoff Credit card SCAM Consumer fraud Woodstock Georgia

The company deducted $221.95 out of my checking for a credit card that was never sent to me. Now I need help to recover my money.

On September 2nd I received a phone call about a credit card offer. I accepted convinced that it was an acceptable company. I gave them my checking information to deduct $221.95 out of my checking account for a Wells Fargo Visa card with a $4,000.00 limit.

The customer service represenative told me that the package would be sent by U.P.S. with a signiture required. I told them that would be the best way.

The money was deducted from my account on September 5th. The represenative told me it would take seven to ten business days to receive the package. A month went by and nothing came.

A month ago I called very upset because most of the time I found it very difficult to get through on a phone call. I then demanded a full refund and the represenative said she would send me a form to fill out.

I received it, filled it out and sent it back to Freedom Resource. That was a month ago and now I feel that they will not send me anything!

I am so frustrated I don't know what to do from here. Please get back to me with some advise to resolve this. Thank You!

Sincerely,
Ronnie Lopez

Ronnie
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2003 10:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lenox-Capital-aka-Freedom-Resource-Inc/Woodstock-Georgia-30189/Lenox-Capital-aka-Freedom-Resource-Inc-ripoff-Credit-card-SCAM-Consumer-fraud-Woodstock-G-40866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lenox Capital aka Freedom Resource Inc.