Complaint Review: Lenox Capital aka Freedom Resources

• Submitted: Tue, December 17, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, December 17, 2002

• Reported By:coalinga California
Lenox Capital aka Freedom Resources
1025 rose creek dr. ste. 620 Woodstock,, Georgia U.S.A.

Lenox Capital aka Freedom Resources ripoff did not send credit card as promised kept our money fraudulent ripoff business Woodstock Georgia

These people promised a credit card. They did not follow through with the promises and that money is hard earned. I do not care for people who do this I want my money returned. I do not understand how people can do this and keep getting away with it. And what i this card links they are a go between these people they are just as bad in my eyes. So how does a person go about getting there money back from these people. And how do they stay in business. They have access to my account also. You can't get through on the phone at all to these people. I want my money back from these people.

Sterling
coalinga, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2002 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lenox-Capital-aka-Freedom-Resources/Woodstock-Georgia/Lenox-Capital-aka-Freedom-Resources-ripoff-did-not-send-credit-card-as-promised-kept-our-m-38538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lenox Capital aka Freedom Resources