Complaint Review: Lenox Capital

• Submitted: Wed, November 27, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, November 27, 2002

• Reported By:Edinboro Pa.
Lenox Capital
1025 Rosecreek Drive Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Lenox Capital aka National Benefit aka Freedom Resources Consumers Beware! Fraudulent rip-off company making unauthorized debits from checking accts consumer fraud ripoff ripoff thieves Woodstock Georgia

I too have been victimized as others, by this Lennox Capital place. They had 221.95 debited from my account on 11-26-02. This was completely unauthorized by me. I only had $5.00 in my acct. at the time and now I am overdrawn $200 some dollars because of these pricks.

I am going to try to straighten this out with my bank ASAP and will be contacting law enforcement agencies this week. I suggest you do the same if you too are a victim. We need to get whoever is behind this put away in jail where they belong.
Good luck to all who have been scammmed by these worthless crooks.

Edinboro, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2002 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lenox-Capital/Woodstock-Georgia-30189/Lenox-Capital-aka-National-Benefit-aka-Freedom-Resources-Consumers-Beware-Fraudulent-rip--36481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lenox Capital