Complaint Review: Lens-CPR

• Reported By: YA — Irvine California
Lens-CPR
Tarytown NY Tarrytown, New York United States of America

Lens-CPR Ruined my Gucci Sunglasses Tarrytown, New York

I purchased a Lens-CPR from Ross since it was a few dollars cheaper. I followed the exact instructions which was given from the product on my $450 Gucci sun glasses. My sun glasses had a few scratches.

After using to get rid of the scratches, I cannot even wear them since my sun glasses got so much more scratches than before and the product made my sun glasses got so blurry that I could not even wear them anymore. I had called the company to ask for a help and spoke to a lady name,Glenda and she told me to use some alcohol to clear the blurry but it did not help at all since the damage was done by making more scratches than making spots to clear them off. I, then, called her again to make a complaint but she said that they will not replace my sun glasses and hung up on me. I really am mad at this point. If anyone have any idea on how to proceed further to get my money for my sun glasses and also the price of the kit, I would really appreciate it very much. I am very frustrated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lens-CPR/Tarrytown-New-York-/Lens-CPR-Ruined-my-Gucci-Sunglasses-Tarrytown-New-York-1039139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lens-CPR