Complaint Review: Lens Crafters

• Submitted: Tue, December 04, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: Unhappy Dayton Ohio Mall Customer — Dayton Ohio United States of America
Lens Crafters
Centerville-Miamisburg Rd Miamisburg, Ohio United States of America
  • Phone: 937-434-1200
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Lens Crafters Dayton Mall Lens Crafters My glasses are defective. Miamisburg, Ohio

*UPDATE Employee: Happy to help

I purchased glasses at Lens Crafters. They begain peeling at edges. I went back. the person said they were defective and ordered new lenses. Got new ones. Did same thing. then went back they acted puzzled!

I was frustrated hundreds of dollars on peeling lenses!

I went to Wal Mart to order sun glasses. The person there told me they used to work at Lens Crafters and looked at the lenses and said TAKE them BACK they are defective! I did. The person greeted me advised they were defective and this may be an ongoing problem with this mfg.

then management called me and would only give me a discount 75% which still mounted to over $100 out of my pocket to replace THEIR DEFECTIVE product.NO THANKS.

I am very angry i purchased glasses that are clearly defective and after going to the store MULTIPLE times they won't fix them!

RIP OFF CHEATER is my opinion of Lens Crafters DON"T buy from them. their guarantee is ONLY good if you don't need it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lens-Crafters/Miamisburg-Ohio-45342/Lens-Crafters-Dayton-Mall-Lens-Crafters-My-glasses-are-defective-Miamisburg-Ohio-978063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lens Crafters

Happy to help

AUTHOR: LensCrafters Customer Care - (United States of America)

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you have had with your lenses and I'm happy to help. Please email iCare@LensCrafters.com with your name and contact information so that I may further assist you.

- Megin, Customer Care