Complaint Review: Lens Marketplace

• Updated: Sat, November 03, 2012

• Reported By: Mychal — Tampa Florida United States of America
Lens Marketplace

Lens Marketplace one month and still waiting Internet

I ordered my lens from Lens Marketplace on 9/27/12.  On 10/15/12  I sent an Email to the company and someone named Alex replied that the lens could take two weeks or longer to ship.  The later seemed rather nasty to me, but he did offer me my money back.

I chose to wait and see what happened..  On 11/2/12 I emailed again and again Alex replied that due to the strength of my RX they were still waiting on the manufacturer to send them to the company.  Again he offered my money back and stated he did not feel like his previous email was nasty but if I was unhappy I could get my money back.

I have chosen to wait two more weeks for this.  My RX is very high and unusual.  I have had long waits before getting lenses here in the states ; although none have taken over a month.  If my lenses are not sent by 11/17/12 I will email again and ask for my money back and if I have trouble with the I will contact my banks fraud division.  I am still waiting , but not for much longer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2012 05:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lens-Marketplace/internet/Lens-Marketplace-one-month-and-still-waiting-Internet-964106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lens Marketplace