Complaint Review: LensCrafters

• Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: madmike — Goddard Kansas United States of America
LensCrafters
West-gate Mall wichita, Kansas United States of America

LensCrafters paid $300.00 for glasses that have ruined my vision wichita, Kansas

*UPDATE Employee: LensCrafters

*Consumer Comment: See a doctor

I took my prescription to lenscrafters because they advertised 50% off on lenses. Paid $115.00 for a $15.00 pair of frames and nearly $200.00 for single vision lenses that I cant even see  through , because almost immediately, they became crisscrossed with lines and scratches, even though I cleaned them carefully with eyeglass cleaning tissues. They are so cheap, they have ruined my vision, and I need a lawyer that will go after them for the damage their cheap lenses have done to my eyes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2013 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LensCrafters/wichita-Kansas-/LensCrafters-paid-30000-for-glasses-that-have-ruined-my-vision-wichita-Kansas-999656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LensCrafters

LensCrafters

AUTHOR: LensCrafters Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hello, thank you for sharing your feedback.  My name is Jamie and I work for LensCrafters Customer Care.  I'm very sorry to hear about your lenses.  If you would like to send your contact information and the location you visited to Icare@LensCrafters.com I would be happy to see what we can do to help.  You may also contact us directly at 1 877 753 6727 (option 6) and anyone will be glad to assist you.

See a doctor

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

I did not think a poor lens refraction could ruin your eyes but if it did, you had better see a good eye doctor long before you go to a lawyer.

If the doctor agrees that the lenses ruined your eyes, then go for the lawyer.

I would be interested in the results.

Castro