Complaint Review: Lensmarket place

• Submitted: Fri, March 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: Bmichelle — los angeles California
Lensmarket place

Lensmarket place ma lens market place Scam..do not purchase from this company!! Internet

I ordered from this company of February 2013. I received my order in a timely manner. I looked at the contact lens bottles and the bottle were obviously different. I tried on the contacts and the lens were different color and quality. I immediately took pictures of the contacts in my eyes, the difference on the bottle and the different serial numbers on the bottles and I emailed the pictures to the company. Within 3 days i received an email from a gentleman by the named of Alex requesting me to send the contacts back and they will replace them. Well no Alex I'm not going to pay $50.00 extra plus shipping I paid out of pocket...... you should pay for this its your mistake. I never received a response. Thankfully I paid through Paypal. I filed a claim. I paid to ship the contacts back because Paypal said it was the only way i could receive a refund. I followed all the rules and made sure I provided tracking. This Alex guy and this company denied the package!!! Paypal immediately refunded me my money spent on the lenses and my additional shipping cost. The moral of the story is  dont give up, this is what this company wants you to do. Also do not purchase without Paypal. You will never get your product, get a fake product and never get your money back. I also filed a company complaint with Paypal so this company can never use Paypal to scam people. Please don not give this company your hard earned money. It was an awful experience. I'm happy Paypal gave me justice and assistance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 12:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lensmarket-place/internet/Lensmarket-place-ma-lens-market-place-Scamdo-not-purchase-from-this-company-Internet-1036941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lensmarket place