Complaint Review: Lenzmeier Construction

• Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Mesa Arizona United States of America
Lenzmeier Construction
mesa, Arizona United States of America

Lenzmeier Construction Steve Lenzmeier I guess I am not the only one who had bad dealings with Lenzmeier Construction mesa, Arizona

Wow, I had just happend to search the internet and noticed someone else had a complaint about Lenzmeier Construction or Steve Lenzmeier.  I used to do some work for this man too.  He actually had the nerve to call me out of his little black book of vendors and waste my time to look at projects he needs done.  NO I will not short change myself ever again.  I too had issues with getting paid from this company before.  My crew and I will refuse to work with him.  The work we do is very professional and we will not short change ourselves.  My guys have worked their butts off to make a living and we have realistic timelines.  We done work with many Mesa, chandler, phoenix, and most valley area builders and have not deal with companies like this anymore.  He seems like a middle man who just gets everyone to bid for jobs for cheap.  cheaper is better for him. I would do homework and shop around.  I rather work with VIP in mesa or Davis or other builders.  Good Luck!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lenzmeier-Construction/mesa-Arizona-/Lenzmeier-Construction-Steve-Lenzmeier-I-guess-I-am-not-the-only-one-who-had-bad-dealings-1005540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lenzmeier Construction