Complaint Review: Leo Shades, Samantha Wilner

• Updated: Mon, January 13, 2014

• Reported By: joonjoono — Charleston South Carolina
Leo Shades, Samantha Wilner
10920 Victory Blvd #313N. Hollywood, Cal. USA N. Hollywood, California USA

Leo Shades, Samantha Wilner , Digital Control Marketing use popups on third party websides posing as them to thank and get your credit card number N. Hollywood California

I was shopping at costco online and the popup came with no identification , thanking me for shoping on their site and offering a gift. then asked me only to pay the shipping which was how they got access to my credit card number . I received a very cheap made glasses in mail and in a month I received another one. on the third one I had to question this so I called Costco and asked them why  am I receiving these glasses. Costco had no Idea about this. So I called the number which was in a letter and again with no company logo. They answered the pgone with no introduction and just asking my zip code,. Upon asking who they were  the answer was they are a marketing company and were not the sending company.. however they had all my credit card information and cancelled the account. I wrote them an email demanding for what kind of authorization they had to charge my card. and also I reported them to FBI.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2014 09:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leo-Shades-Samantha-Wilner-/N-Hollywood-California/Leo-Shades-Samantha-Wilner-Digital-Control-Marketing-use-popups-on-third-party-webside-1115282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leo Shades, Samantha Wilner