Complaint Review: Leon Chernyavsky/Alleon Capital Partners LLC

• Updated: Tue, May 13, 2014

• Reported By: nicklong — ny New York
Leon Chernyavsky/Alleon Capital Partners LLC
145 Cedar Lane, Suite 220 Englewood, New Jersey USA

Leon Chernyavsky/Alleon Capital Partners LLC Leon Chernyavsky/Alleon Capital Partners LLC. FRAUD UP FRONT FEE SCAM Englewood New Jersey

*General Comment: Whoever this is has no idea who Alleon Capital even is

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Report

STAY far away from these people. all they do is issue fake term sheets and collect up front fees. they will tell you they can close in 5-7 days and then they will say something came back on the diligence process and they cant do the deal . they are friendly until they get your money and then they screw you. they wont answer your calls after things go bad. STAY FAR AWAY.Always ask for references and a proof of funds, i did after they took my money and they said  F*&* Me. we are the lender we dont have to give you anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2013 05:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leon-ChernyavskyAlleon-Capital-Partners-LLC/Englewood-New-Jersey-07631/Leon-ChernyavskyAlleon-Capital-Partners-LLC-Leon-ChernyavskyAlleon-Capital-Partners-LLC-1089371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leon Chernyavsky/Alleon Capital Partners LLC

#1 General Comment

Whoever this is has no idea who Alleon Capital even is

AUTHOR: Guy - ()

To whom it may concern:

My name is Guy and many years ago I worked with the owner of Alleon Capital and at least two of his associates for MANY years at a commercial real estate lending instution.  Unfortunately the bad economy whiped out that company and we were forced to close our doors.

The owner of Alleon is my former VP and someone I still consider a friend to this day even though we haven't worked together in many years.

Whomever took the time to write the BS on this page wasn't even writing about ALLEON, you can tell by the language they used that they are still pissed about some former real estate deal which has nothing to do with this current company.

Alleon Capital is a financing company for Doctors and use the receivables as their collateral.  At least to the best of my knowledge that's how it works.  I'm writing this rebuttal unsolicited becuase I know the guys who run this company and they are of the upmost integrity.

The one thing I've learned about the internet, is that disgruntled idiots will often take the time to write about complaints, even if they are unfounded...

While many a times those that get excellent service do not take the time to do the similiar.  It's unfortunate, but true.  I can assure you that Alleon has done countless deals and has a stellar reputation.  I'm sure they will be glad to offer referals of any Doctors and brokers who have worked with them in the past if you request it.

I usually don't write these kind of things, but I came and did a search to see how my friend is doing and found this haneous bullcrap next to their website and felt compelled to call it what it is.  Some guy hiding behind a computer with an unfound vendetta.  And I know the only way to get this page down is to pay 'ripoff report' which is totally insane.  It's a shame that a post like this can harm someone's business if read for truth and not taken with a grain a salt.  (Just ask many food establishments what bad reviews have done for them on Yelp, many of which are written by competitiors -- SAD!)

I'd be happy to give personal referrals for the owner and his associates to anyone who is interested.

P.S.  Alleon doesn't take outlandish fees, and that is only typical of large commercial hard money deals.  Also, they would never tell anyone to "F*&* OFF!" or whatever this guy wrote.  The only thing he said that's true is that you should ask for referrals and proof of funds and in either company these would be provided without hesitation.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Report

AUTHOR: Leon Chernyavsky - ()

I am a partner of the firm.  This report is fake since we never dealt with the person who filed it and would welcome more information on the potential deal where the alleged happened.  Additionally, we received a request from a web reputation firm the same day of this report asking us to use its $149/month service to get rid of this report.

We are a direct asset based lender focused on providing cash flow solutions to healthcare providers.  Medical providers use our two programs, bank statement cash advance and medical accounts receivable line of credit, to manage cash flow and monetize existing accounts receivable.  Our cash advance program funds providers within 5 business days and we do not request an upfront fee.  Our line of credit program funds providers within 15 business days and we require a $2,500 expense deposit to perform extensive background checks and provide legal documents.  If for some reason the background check comes back negative or we find something inaccurate or misrepresented in the due diligence stage we refund the expense deposit to the providers minus the third party background check cost.  We profit only when we close our deals.

My number is +1-201-340-6344.  I will not continue responding to this post but will welcome any questions via phone anytime about this post or requests for references, both for closed and not closed transactions.