Complaint Review: Leonard Leffand - Leffand Studio

• Updated: Wed, August 01, 2012

• Reported By: Inmyownhands — United States of America
Leonard Leffand - Leffand Studio
2435 Highway 34 Suite B-173 Manasquan, New Jersey United States of America

Leonard Leffand / Leffand Studio Lenny Leffand Talented but Unprofessional Photographer Manasquan, New Jersey

*Author of original report: LOL!

*Consumer Comment: Excellent photographer

Don't be fooled by Leffand Studio. he does have talent, he'll charm the pants off of the engaged couple making you feel like he is an expert in the wedding industry.  He'll do a walk through of the day with you, be on time, take fabulous photos and then you're left in the dark.  It has been one year since our wedding and I have had to beg to get parents' albums done on time for the holidays.  Our wedding was at the end of July and his contract states 6 to 16 weeks to complete the work.  Finally the parent albums arrived as well as proofs, but I am still waiting for our wedding album prints.  I have tried emails, calling and leaving messages and have now filed a formal complaint.  We paid our contract in full.  He requested cash for the last installment the day of the wedding.  Unfortunately, I was so busy and was paying all other vendors to complete their services, I did the same for him.  Luckily, I paid by check and only a small portion in cash.  His contract was almost $5k of service and products.  After several weeks of waiting, I re-read the contract only to find that the last installment is not due until the photos are given to the client.  I was fooled and foolish not to have reread the contract BEFORE giving him payment in full.  He took great photos and am sad that our wedding day memories are marred with disrespect and frustration.  He has not returned any of my communication and we are still without the photos for our album.  He has done this to other couples as we found many complaints on him, but the complaints came out later from the time we had booked him.  Believe me, you'll be able to find just as good quality photos if not better, by talented and professional photographers who take their work seriously.  He is not a photographer, just a con-artist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2012 06:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leonard-Leffand-Leffand-Studio/Manasquan-New-Jersey-08736/Leonard-Leffand-Leffand-Studio-Lenny-Leffand-Talented-but-Unprofessional-Photographer-Ma-904967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leonard Leffand - Leffand Studio

LOL!

AUTHOR: MsAdvocate - (United States of America)

LOL Lenny!  nice try... enough scam games and get the photos done.

Excellent photographer

AUTHOR: Celia Torres - (United States of America)

Lenny leffand photography did for me what no company could. They gave me first class memories of the most important day of my life. The photos are incomparable to what any other photo studio could have done. I received my photos in time and the quality of product was incredible. I'll never forget my wedding thanks to Mr. Leffand.