Complaint Review: Leonid Afremov

• Reported By: Tamara — Springdale Arkansas United States of America
Leonid Afremov
Internet Brazil

Leonid Afremov Boris Afremov Original Paintings, Brazil Internet

On March 23rd I ordered an original painting from Leonid Afremov.  I wanted it framed as his price for framing was reasonable.  His website does not display the different frames well, so I emailed him asking him to show me samples of the different colors so I would know what to order.  He emailed that  "The price of painting is include frames , you don't need to pay any extra for it, just choose option rolled and painting will arrive framed at no extra charge,  Each frame is one of a kind, I make them to match each painting."

April 23rd I received the painting rolled up with no frame.  I emailed him and he said "Thank you for your order.  The frame was sent separately, it will arrive within next couple days."  Leonid and his brother Boris, who is his shipping coordinator led me on for weeks saying they were trying to track to frame through UPS.  On May 11th I received this email: "I am sorry for the delay, Just received info for delivery, your frame will arrive tomorrow after 5,30 PM. If frame will not arrive I will provide you with full refund."  Today is June 9th and I still have no frame and no refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2012 08:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leonid-Afremov/internet/Leonid-Afremov-Boris-Afremov-Original-Paintings-Brazil-Internet-895337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leonid Afremov