Complaint Review: Leprachaun Lines/Gallagher Bus Service

• Updated: Tue, December 20, 2011

• Reported By: Robert — New York United States of America
Leprachaun Lines/Gallagher Bus Service
24 Windsor Hwy. New Windsor N.Y. 12553 Internet United States of America

Leprachaun Lines/Gallagher Bus Service Newburgh Beacon Bus Corp. Dishonest, disfuncional Internet

I was a supervisor in charge of school bus operations and transit and para transit services. I worked for them for 3 years (2008-2011). I have never worked with a buch of disfunctional people in my 25 years in this business. The operations manager was Marc Connolly. He had absolutely know idea how a school bus operation is operated. I can never get a straight answer out of him when a question was raised. His answer was alwyas "I'll look into it."  I should also mention that he was also in charge of the maintanence department.   I had more buses out of service then buses on the road so I had to figure out how to sometimes cover 2 routes with one driver. he had buses on the road that should not have been because they were not safe.  The two brothers that supposedly ran the company Frank and Ed Gallagher were more concerned about where the motorcoaches were than having the school bus operation run smoothly. They pretty much let the what drivers they had since the driver situation was horrendous run the company.  In August of 2011 I was fired for reasons I still to this day I don't understand. Although I do know understand. In August of 2011 Marc Connolly was hired as Director of Transportation for the Newburg Enlarged School District .  The Gallaghers I believe wanted someone with little or no experience in school bus operations running there school buses.   Anyone who for a minute thinks this company is for whatever reason you may have is a good company is sorely mistaken. their buses are not safe and they are usually not clean. They deserve what negative feedback they may endure in the future. P.S Newburgh School District hiring Marc Connolly was I'm sure you will soon find out was a huge mistake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2011 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leprachaun-LinesGallagher-Bus-Service/internet/Leprachaun-LinesGallagher-Bus-Service-Newburgh-Beacon-Bus-Corp-Dishonest-disfuncional-811742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leprachaun Lines/Gallagher Bus Service