Complaint Review: Leroma Company

• Updated: Tue, July 03, 2007

• Reported By:Rancho Cordova California
Leroma Company
le.roma2@gmail.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Leroma Company - Kevin Lakenberg And Dmitriy Ignatyev And A Vladimir No Last Name Aproached me from MOnster.com jobsite - offered work - made fradulent deposits to my bank account; had me tracnser funds to recipient in Saint-Petersberg, Russia Saint-Pteresberg, Russia Internet

This company or group of individuals contacted me and solicited me to work for them from my resume posted on Monster.com. A job offer was made with a salary to act as an interim transfer agent between them and USA clientele for good already shipped and received by their cujstomers. Supposedly, the bunds would transfer more quickly to the host firm this way and save time in the exchange from US currency. Western Union was the preferred method of transfer, and all depoists were sent on net of the transfer fees.

I proveded a business checking account to be used exclusively for these transfers. The "company" or individuals acting on this agreement were responsible for making two deposits into this checking account I provided.

The following day my bank froze the account, and the linked personal account, as the two deposits were claimed as unauthroized by individuals whose accounts the funds originated in.

While I hade no part in the origination of the funds, and have not received no compensation, I did follow the Leroma Company instructions via Western Union. These funds at no time were co-mingles with my personal monies or accounts.

The bank has kept my personal account and monies frozen for now more than five working days, and in fact has paid back one of the transfers to the adverse claimant from my personal funds. I am to date out $1,000. USD.

Steven
Rancho Cordova, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2007 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leroma-Company/nationwide/Leroma-Company-Kevin-Lakenberg-And-Dmitriy-Ignatyev-And-A-Vladimir-No-Last-Name-Aproache-258320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leroma Company