Complaint Review: Leroy Banks

• Submitted: Wed, July 15, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 15, 2009

• Reported By:CH-7154 Ruschein/Switzerland Other
Leroy Banks
British International Lottery, 28 Tan Field Road, Croydon, London Internet United Kingdom

Leroy Banks Carole Humphrey with Lloyds TSB Bank PLC, 45 Broadway, London, forced me for apparently Lottery win of $2,500,000.00 to pay transfer fee of GBP 27,979.60 to GLOBAL LTD, NATWEST BANK, Town Hall Sq., London EC2M 4XB, London on 09.02.2009 Croydon, London, UK And Lloyds TSB Bank, 45 Broadway, Ealing Branch, London, Mrs. Carole Humphrey And Mr. Alastair Murray. Phone 0704 574 0470Croydon, London, UK Internet

Three years ago, I was told that I won in an internet drawing by the British International Lottery the amount of $2,500,000.00. At that time I had to contact a Mr. Michael Coker, Fiduciary Agent. I did and was asked to pay a small amount for processing fees. The fees became more and more, and so the people who became involved. Mr. Coker disappeared and all of a sudden I am dealing with a Mr. Leroy Banks, but the email address was only changed by adding the "02" behind the name "agent_coker". The money was sent to Lloyds where a Mr. James White took over, and from EMI a Mr. James David, to whom I paid $15,000.00. For Anti-Terrorist Certificate I paid twice $20,000.00 and again $2,000.00 for renewal.

This year then in February I paid GBP27,979.60 for transfer to my bankaccount in Switzerland where I live. But not enough, Mrs. Humphrey from Lloyds said, that I have to pay a Demurrage of 1.2 % of the total sum, which was another $32,000.00. Until now, no money has ever been transferred. Now Mr. Leroy Banks from the so called British International Lottery brings a Lawyer into the picture, but as suspicious as I am, I called the British Bar Association and asked about the LADY MARGARET WOODSTERN, ESQ., Law Firm, 25 Crawford Avenue, Suite 510, London, UK, to no surprise, no such attorney exists. But she wanted $36,925.00 for an INDEMNITY BOND. There is a whole GANG working together with or within LLOYDS AND NATWEST BANK. I want to warn everybody to pay attention. I am financially ruined! I am 67 years old and just lost my husband.

CH-7154 Ruschein/Switzerland

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Global Financial

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2009 03:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leroy-Banks/internet/Leroy-Banks-Carole-Humphrey-with-Lloyds-TSB-Bank-PLC-45-Broadway-London-forced-me-for-a-469839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leroy Banks