Complaint Review: Leroy Michael Robertson

4218 Elysian Drive Memphis, Tennessee United States of America
  • Phone: 901-870-1207
  • Web:
  • Category:

Leroy Michael Robertson Mike Robertson,,DMG He is deceptive,and a big rotten liar. He hides behind good companies to play his games.Companies who do loan modifications, and short sales.This heartless person asks for your information and acts l Memphis, Tennessee

*Author of original report: Still a LIAR

*Consumer Comment: Educated Criminal

*Consumer Comment: Educated Criminal

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: NEEDED RESPONSE

*Author of original report: Still Waiting

I would  like to report Michael Robertson(Leroy) hiding behind companies to ripped people off. He has stolen money from me, and 2 others I know.He speaks in churches, on radio, facebook, and twitter. He's taking advantage of home owners who are struggling to pay their mortgages.

He says he report to others, but never even turned in our cases, but he took our money. He's a smooth operator, puts on the business talk, acts like he cares about your situation, preying on women.

I want him dealt with ASAP. I want my money back!!!!!! I should say We want our money back. I know who signed off on the cashier's check I sent to DMG on 11/30/2009. I called my bank if I'd known that he was a scam artist, I would have stopped payment on check, but didn't find out until 2/23/2010.

Please do something about this jerk, before he scams someone else. His company's name is DMG.The address he gave us is 4218 Elysian ST(DR.) Memphis TN.38128

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2010 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leroy-Michael-Robertson/Memphis-Tennessee-38128/Leroy-Michael-Robertson-Mike-RobertsonDMG-He-is-deceptiveand-a-big-rotten-liar-He-hide-575118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leroy Michael Robertson

Still a LIAR

AUTHOR: L.Red - (United States of America)

Sure you talked to my realtor who had some concerns about you too. He let me know what was said, and right after that we all got a phone call from your trusted friends at RMC about your being escorted off the property for derailling money from clients.It's SAD when people think they're getting away with the CRIME they've commited against innocent people. FOR GOD IS ON OUR SIDE, and WE WILL NOT BE DENIED!!!! You'll see, and Robin will too. She signed the checks.

Educated Criminal

AUTHOR: Educated Criminal - (United States of America)

Yes, I do believe that you were dooped by L.M.R. He is a very arrogant, selfish, unscruplous man, and just flat out anal. He dosen't care about anyone but himself. He is an only child and loves to have his way with people and doesen't care who he steps on. He is a fake and phony, a cold-hearted, cold-blooded person. He only cares about making a dollar, and he would take candy from a baby if it was worth anything. He has done all kinds of wrong that I don't care to mention, and should be a changed person by now. I wouldn't want to know what all he has done. I wish that you would put him on blast on more search engines.

Educated Criminal

AUTHOR: Educated Criminal - (United States of America)

I'm sure the M.L.R. ripped you off and was unscrupulous. He doesn't care about anyone, but himself. He is selfish and just really anal. He is an only child and love having his way in life and dosen't care who he steps on. He will take candy from a baby. He is a fake and phony when he is really in disguise. Really an arrogant man, cold hearted, cold blooded bad person. I really would not care to know what all this man has done. Put him on blast, on google, complaints.com, pissed.com and any seach engine found. What I really would like to tell about him would not be in my best interest on this site. GET HIM...

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

NEEDED RESPONSE

AUTHOR: RESPONSE - (United States of America)

I find this regrettable. Yes , you did pay $1,600.00 to have a short sale performed for you and your husband. You asked that the process be prolonged as long as possible so as to "buy time" till you moved and i agreed.

By the time you mtg co. responded , i asked you send me needed docs and financials as well as hire a realtor. As you know, a successful short sale must have a buyer AND financial and listing agreement of which you could not or would not furnish. I spoke to your realtor on several occassions asking for these and never received. Also, check with that office, DMG did its own short sale negotiations , perhaps you should have your attorney contact me. Your money was not stolen from you but forwared for a service, but you must provide the docs requested to be successfull.

I do not take God lightly and do not understand the connection here. You mentioned preying on Women and if you noticed, most women handle finances in their homes and thus who I normally speak to. I would be happy to speak to your attorney

Still Waiting

AUTHOR: L.Red - (United States of America)

Well Mr. Robertson has yet to return my $1600, but he will be hearing from    Our attorney soon! We have given him room to do right by US, but he hasn't. I can't believe that he would prey on the elderly too. God is not MOCK, whatsoever a man soweth he will REAP!! Shame on you hiding behind the WORD OF GOD!!! Seven times harder,, GOD is WATCHING.