Complaint Review: Les Schwab - Bonners Ferry J'B' Tire

• Updated: Wed, December 16, 2009

• Reported By: Ripped off — bonners ferry Idaho United States of America
Les Schwab - Bonners Ferry J'B' Tire
6804 Denver St Highway 95 bonners ferry, Idaho United States of America

Les Schwab - Bonners Ferry J'B' Tire The bonners ferry branch in north idaho They steal summer tires bonners ferry , Idaho

I regret to inform you that this particular location has taken both mine, (two tires) and my sisters (all four) when we took them in to have our winter tires put on.

You see... We did trust them, and usually, they bag your old tires and stick them in the trunk. I had gotten so used to relying on their consistent service that I did not even think to check my trunk when they were done until almost a week later when my sister told me that they had taken all four of her summer tires and would not return them. They claimed that we could only make a case if we had returned that very same day, or checked our trunks before leaving the store. They said that for all they knew, we had taken our tires home where they were tucked away in the garage and we were the ones trying to "Rip" them off.
I had spent thousands at that store over the past few years, and I now wish I had taken every cent of that some where else to begin with.

That is called stealing in my book, and I will do everything in my power to see that no one else is made a victim of their blatant contempt and greed.

CHECK YOUR TRUNK !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2009 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Les-Schwab-Bonners-Ferry-JB-Tire/bonners-ferry-Idaho-83805/Les-Schwab-Bonners-Ferry-JB-Tire-The-bonners-ferry-branch-in-north-idaho-They-steal-su-540878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Les Schwab - Bonners Ferry J'B' Tire